3.11.10

Regarding the Mid-Term Elections…

Just as I thought, no tidal wave and total tsunami and devastating category 5 hurricane of Republican victory.  So they took the House.  And?  Business as usual.  I truly mourn the loss of Alan Grayson and Russ Feingold, though.  As you may know, I’m a non-partisan voter because I refuse to count myself a member of a political party that falls all over itself for the opportunity to be doormat to the Republicans.  Grayson and Feingold, however, truly shone in that darkness of milquetoastiness.  Now Kucinich, Barney Frank, and Bernie Sanders are all the Democrats have left (I know Sanders is Independent, but he’s leftist).

Meanwhile, I’m here in California, and nothing’s gonna change our blueness so hooray for that!  And hooray for no more election coverage!  Here’s something to empty your mind to…

 

…those were the good old days…

 

P.S. – Texas.  Really?  I mean really?  *siiiigggghhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment