22.10.10

:-D

 

image 2006873224-0Excitement! My first art studio! My friend and I will be sharing it, but still, I’m so happy! The entire building will have anywhere from 10 – 15 artist’s workspaces.  We’ll be moving our stuff in around late November/early December. I’ve wanted this for so long, for years man. I can’t say that this year has been disappointing, it’s just that after applying for fellowships and performance opportunities without a single acceptance, I’ve been feeling a little irked. It’s to the point where if I’m not accepted into grad school, I might have to fall off the edge of the world for a while. I don’t want to be a huge art star, I just want access to resources so I can do what I need to. I know who I am, and I’ll never be built for anything other than producing art and being creative. I hope that finally having a workshop – space to DO – will help my energy. I’ve got big plans for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment