1. I’m finally getting toned: it turns out my problem was lack of complete protein in my body. If you live in LA, go to the GNC at the shopping plaza on Overland and Venice. I forgot that dude’s name who helped me but he knows what the hell he’s talking about.
2. Started a modern dance class – highlight of each week. Started the commercial acting class my agency wants me to take – squirm city, can’t wait for it to be over, and I BETTER book some damn work when this is through!
3. Currently working on getting an additional agent. I should be doing beauty editorials and MAGIC Tradeshow. I feel really underused right now, and my savings will run out pretty soon and I’ll lose my studio if I don’t get paid soon.
4. Started reading “Robert Smithson: Learning from New Jersey and Elsewhere” by Ann Reynolds to kick off my personal pedagogy, and I can tell already that it’s going to be so fulfilling and such a help! #ARTDORKALERT
5. Looks like I’ll be participating in a group art show later this summer! I’m getting nauseous with uncertainty and nervousness just thinking about it, but I’ll dive in headfirst anyway.
But enough about me. What about YOU?