17.6.11

Aural Pleasure II

1.  I’m finally getting toned:  it turns out my problem was lack of complete protein in my body.  If you live in LA, go to the GNC at the shopping plaza on Overland and Venice.  I forgot that dude’s name who helped me but he knows what the hell he’s talking about.

2.  Started a modern dance class – highlight of each week.  Started the commercial acting class my agency wants me to take – squirm city, can’t wait for it to be over, and I BETTER book some damn work when this is through!

3.  Currently working on getting an additional agent.  I should be doing beauty editorials and MAGIC Tradeshow.  I feel really underused right now, and my savings will run out pretty soon and I’ll lose my studio if I don’t get paid soon.

4.  Started reading “Robert Smithson:  Learning from New Jersey and Elsewhere” by Ann Reynolds to kick off my personal pedagogy, and I can tell already that it’s going to be so fulfilling and such a help!  #ARTDORKALERT

5.  Looks like I’ll be participating in a group art show later this summer!  I’m getting nauseous with uncertainty and nervousness just thinking about it, but I’ll dive in headfirst anyway.

But enough about me.  What about YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment