18.1.08

Gag Me!

OK, I promise that this has nothing to do with BDSM.

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing radio commercials advertising this new energy drink called GoGirl!, and I swear, they make me wish I didn't have ears. Don't click on that link unless you actually like being overwhelmed with a nauseatingly (I think I just made up a word) thorough spectrum of pink. Are you kidding me? PINK??? And the radio ads are made to sound like you're listening to a focus group, and the women are all like, "I love the pink can, it's for me!", and they're all, "Ooooh, it's so fruity, I like that! It's like grapefruit!". Sweet bald-headed Christ! In the 21st century! It's nice that they donate a portion of their profits toward fighting breast cancer, but COME ON!!!

Also, if you have Gmail, then you know that your inbox is surrounded with ads that are inspired by certain keywords in a given email. I got an email about modeling, and this made it's presence known on the right-hand side:

http://www.sugardaddytoday.com/

It's nice to know that there are people out there who will facilitate this sort of thing...

btw, after leaving Trader Joe's today, a seagull dropped me a present on my windsheild. Now I have to wash my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment